Looking for a reptile enclosure that is easy to clean, looks great, and can handle the highest moisture possible?
PVC reptile enclosures are the perfect option for those requirements!
As long as you have a screwdriver YOU CAN build this kit!!!
Reptile Enclosure Dimensions 4′ Wide X 30″ Deep X 30″ High
- 6″ High lower substrate barrier for deeper substrate
- Perfect for Bio-Active setups!
- Duel 1/4″ Thick sliding glass doors (tempered / safety glass)
- Very easy to clean!
- Affordable enclosures and shipping cost
- Comes with a lock and an air vent
- Light weight
- Ceiling has pre-drilled holes for up to 3 extended heat bulb kits to be easily installed
- Heat bulb fixture is not included since not everyone uses them in their enclosures
- Optional and inexpensive heat bulb kits are available (easy installation)(Only use the Extended heat bulb kits for PVC)
- EASY and DETAILED instruction will be included!!!
- Easy to assemble!!!
Need a power cord slot?
Power cord slots are perfect if you’re planning to install a radiant heat panel, U.V.B. strip, L.E.D. light, ect. These heating and lighting fixtures come prewired and will not be able to go through the small holes on our reptile enclosures. The small 3/8″ holes on our reptile enclosures are designed for installing our heat bulb kits. Our power cord slots are 3/8″ X 3/4″ to allow two power cords to fit through.
*****Average turnaround time is about 10-14 business days for a P.V.C. Reptile Enclosure Kit. Customers will be taken care of in order.*****
Want to have a reptile enclosure kit with more customization?
Then check out our Complete or Customize Your Own Reptile Enclosure Kits!
We do all the painting/staining and sealing for you.
All you have to do is assemble it with the simple instructions provided.
Jason Connolly (verified owner) –
Just received my cage yesterday and got it all together. If your on this site comparing PVC cages with other companies then just stop all that right now. These are the best. I’ve had AP, reptile basics, Boamaster, and vision. I truly like this cage, and soon I’ll get another 4′ cage and the expansion kit and have an 8′ cage. No one’s doing it like that. Lead time was like three weeks maybe from day I ordered.