Looking for a reptile enclosure that is easy to clean, looks great, and can handle the highest moisture possible?
PVC reptile enclosures are the perfect option for those requirements!
As long as you have a screwdriver YOU CAN build this kit!!!
Reptile Enclosure Dimensions 5′ Wide X 2′ Deep X 18″ High
- 4″ High lower substrate barrier for deeper substrate
- Perfect for Bio-Active setups!
- Duel 1/4″ Thick sliding glass doors (tempered / safety glass)
- Very easy to clean!
- Affordable enclosure and shipping cost
- Comes with a lock and air vents
- Light weight
- Ceiling has pre-drilled holes for up to 3 extended heat bulb kits to be easily installed
- Heat bulb fixture is not included since not everyone uses them in their enclosures
- Optional and inexpensive heat bulb kits are available (easy installation)(Only use the Extended heat bulb kits for PVC)
- EASY and DETAILED instruction will be included!!!
- Easy to assemble!!!
- Partial screen tops can be added (20″x12″ Opening)
Need a power cord slot?
Power cord slots are perfect if you’re planning to install a radiant heat panel, U.V.B. strip, L.E.D. light, ect. These heating and lighting fixtures come prewired and will not be able to go through the small holes on our reptile enclosures. The small 3/8″ holes on our reptile enclosures are designed for installing our heat bulb kits. Our power cord slots are 3/8″ X 3/4″ to allow two power cords to fit through.
Need a partial screen top?
Partial screen tops can be added to each reptile enclosure. This way our customers can easily add dome lights on top of the reptile enclosure if that’s what they prefer. The screen top opening is 20″x12″. Beneath the 20″x12″ opening is a high quality black mesh that looks great! You are able to choose the placement of the partial screen top. The partial screen top can be placed on the top right side, left side, or center of the reptile enclosure.
*****Average turnaround time is about 10-14 business days for a P.V.C. Reptile Enclosure Kit. Customers will be taken care of in order.*****
Want to have a reptile enclosure kit with more customization?
Then check out our Complete or Customize Your Own Reptile Enclosure Kits!
We do all the painting/staining and sealing for you.
All you have to do is assemble it with the simple instructions provided.