Have you always wanted your own custom reptile enclosure, but didn’t have the tools or know where to start? The D.I.Y. Reptile Enclosure Kit allows you to have that customization that you have always wanted at an affordable price! As long as you have a screwdriver and a paint brush YOU CAN build this kit!!!
Reptile Enclosure Dimensions 4′ Wide X 2′ Deep X 2′ High
- 6″ lower substrate barrier
- Affordable enclosures and shipping cost
- You can customize the Exterior to your choice of paint or stain
- You can customize the Interior
- Comes with lock and air vent
- Light weight and strong
- Compatible with our 2’deep x 2’high adapter kits. Adapter kits allow you to combine reptile enclosures together!
- Heat bulb fixture is not included since not everyone uses them in their enclosures
- Optional and inexpensive heat bulb kits are available (easy installation)
- EASY and DETAILED instruction will be included!!!
- Easy to assemble!!!
Need a power cord slot?
Power cord slots are perfect if you’re planning to install a radiant heat panel, U.V.B. strip, L.E.D. light, ect. These heating and lighting fixtures come prewired and will not be able to go through the small holes on our reptile enclosures. The small 3/8″ holes on our reptile enclosures are designed for installing our heat bulb kits. Our power cord slots are 3/8″ X 3/4″ to allow two power cords to fit through.
Need a partial screen top?
Partial screen tops can be added to each reptile enclosure. This way our customers can easily add dome lights on top of the reptile enclosure if that’s what they prefer. The screen top opening is 20″x12″. Beneath the 20″x12″ opening is a high quality black mesh that looks great! You are able to choose the placement of the partial screen top. The partial screen top can be placed on the top right side, left side, or center of the reptile enclosure.
*****Average turnaround time is about 10-14 business days for a D.I.Y. Reptile Enclosure Kit. Customers will be taken care of in order.*
Don’t want to paint/stain or seal your own D.I.Y. Reptile Enclosure Kit?
But you still want to customize your enclosure?
Then check out our Complete or Customize Your Own Reptile Enclosure Kits!
We do all the painting/staining and sealing for you.
All you have to do is assemble it with the simple instructions.